We're looking for a passionate graphic designer who loves art and colour and mirch masala! The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Responsibilities and activities typically involve:
- liaising with clients in order to understand and interpret their idea
- gaining knowledge of appropriate styles
- analysing a brief's specification and the text to be illustrated as well as researching sources
- thinking creatively and using imagination to produce new ideas
- creating images and designs by using the traditional hand skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs
- using different software packages to scan images and change size, colours and other elements
- providing roughs for approval
- redefining a brief through further consultation with the client to include new ideas or text as appropriate
- working within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines
- creating original pieces for self-promotion
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
- Must love weddings and have knowledge about festives and occassions
To apply email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio.