Location: New Delhi - Full Time
The Artworker is responsible for creation of original artwork and images for use by the organisation in a variety of different areas.
Responsibilities and activities typically involve:
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Advertising, POS, Branding and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Creating print ready artwork for use by various departments.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to stylesheets and preparing files for printers.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organisation.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts and illustrations.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio.