We're looking for a humorous copywriter who loves quirky ideas and mirch masala! This may include creating slogans, catchphrases, messages and straplines for printed adverts and leaflets. They are also involved in writing text for wedding cards, stationery and press releases.
Responsibilities and activities typically involve:
- liaising with clients in order to understand and interpret their idea
- gaining knowledge of appropriate styles;
- writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- thinking creatively and using imagination to produce new ideas
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- providing multiple options for approval
- redefining a brief through further consultation with the client to include new ideas or text as appropriate
- working within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines
- creating original pieces for self-promotion
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
- Must love weddings and have knowledge about festives and occassions
- All copy created by the copywriter needs to be interesting for the reader, whilst adhering to the objectives of the project, staying within the brief and being completely grammatically accurate.
- Hindi Speaking
To apply email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio.